MINIMUM ORDER OF SIX BOTTLES FREE DELIVERY IN SHROPSHIRE WARWICKSHIRE WORCESTERSHIRE WARWICKSHIRE GLOUCESTERSHIRE HEREFORDSHIRE AND OXFORDSHIRE NORTH WILT...
Shop by Category
Shop by Country
- ARGENTINA WHITE
- ARGENTINA RED
- AUSTRALIA WHITE
- AUSTRALIA RED
- CHILE WHITE
- CHILE RED
- FRANCE ALSACE
- FRANCE BEAUJOLAIS
- FRANCE BORDEAUX
- FRANCE BURGUNDY
- FRANCE LOIRE
- FRANCE RHONE
- FRANCE THE REST OF
- ITALY WHITE
- ITALY RED
- LEBANON MOROCCO ISRAEL
- NEW ZEALAND WHITE
- NEW ZEALAND RED
- SOUTH AFRICA WHITE
- SOUTH AFRICA RED
- SPAIN WHITE
- SPAIN RED
- FLORISTS AND WEDDING PARTNERS
- GIFT PACKAGING
MINIMUM ORDER OF SIX BOTTLES
FREE DELIVERY IN SHROPSHIRE WARWICKSHIRE WORCESTERSHIRE WARWICKSHIRE GLOUCESTERSHIRE HEREFORDSHIRE AND OXFORDSHIRE NORTH WILTSHIRE WEST BUCKS SURREY.
LONDON- WE DELIVER TO WEST AND SW LONDON TWICE A MONTH
IF YOU REQUIRE ONLY A FEW BOTTLES AND YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF OUR FREE DELIVERY AREA OR YOUR ORDER IS UNDER £100 YOU WILL INCUR A £5 DELIVERY CHARGE UNLESS WE ARE IN YOUR AREA BUT YOU MUST CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE, WE MAY BE ABLE TO DELIVER FOR FREE.
Welcome to the website of Invinity wines. My team and I have created this web site to allow new customers to purchase and enjoy our range of fantastic wines.
.WE AIM TO BRING YOU THE BEST AND MOST INTERESTING AWARD WINNING WINES FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- We cannot guarantee availability of all products. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- Our minimum purchase online is 6 standard bottles or their equivalent (9 litres) of wines and spirits, any mix. This minimum purchase does not apply to Gift Solutions gift packs or En Primeur wines, which are sold separately.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within seven days of your order. The guaranteed delivery window will be confirmed during the checkout process. However, if it is impossible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement in this time, the actual delivery time may be extended until such arrangement is guaranteed.
- We may use an independent courier. The courier will only attempt to deliver the product twice, after which we regret that you will be responsible for making your own arrangements with them for delivery. The products will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- All prices inclusive of and VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to your nearest store.
- In the event of complaint please contact us if it refers to a particular order. Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by myself or one of our senior team members.
- In the first instance please contact us by e-mail, fax or telephone, as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the website.
- This website is operated by Chad Lochbaum trading as Invinity wines and consultancy. Registered address: 28 somers road, Worcester, WR13JH, TEL. 01905 23770, E-mail email@example.com. Registered in England:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Reviews, Comments and Content
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
- If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
- Grant Invinity wines and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- Grant Invinity wines and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Invinity wines, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any Invinity wines policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Invinity wines and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Invinity wines or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
In order to comply with new rules, we use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be dropped by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don't want to have them on your device. Please be reassured that we are working on other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the Website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.