Cecchi Natio Organic 2014

£10.49

 TASTING NOTES

Natio is characterised by a lively, ruby ​​red color and a fruity, vinous nose. It is a soft, well-structured and balanced wine with aromatic hints of cherry, blueberry and plums.

Natio is produced from 100% organically grown grapes and is a blend of 90% Sangiovese, and the remaining 10% Canaiolo and Colorino. When the grapes are picked fully ripe and fermented in temperature controlled, stainless steel vats. During the process of production inspections Both are any carried out by our own technical team as well as by an external certifying body to Ensure the organic standards are maintained. Every effort is made To ensure that the final product is a combination of freshness, fragrance and Structure That Reflects fully tipicity of the ITS area of ​​production and That of the Sangiovese variety, Which is Characterized by ITS longevity. Bottled in the month of April Following the harvest, it is then aged before being released on the market.

Natio is an extremely attractive and versatile wine. In Tuscany we might pair it with a barley rice salad but it would work easily as well with blackberries classic red meat or game dishes.

13% abv

 

10% Canaiolo
90% Sangiovese
Cecchi Natio Organic 2014
Product Images (click to enlarge)
  • Cecchi Natio Organic 2014